Are you passionate about the Airbnb world, finance and everything revolving around it? Do you want to contribute proactively to our finance department, making decisions and implementing them? If so, this internship opportunity in Pass the Keys is for you!
Pass The Keys is a new venture that revolutionizes the UK short-let market. We help Airbnb and Booking.com hosts share their homes and provide a great concierge-level service to the guests. We are a fast-paced and growing company based in Moorgate. You therefore will be able to be right where the actions are, and get involved in the incredible journey of growing a business!
Duration of internship: 4-8 months
Type of internship: Full time or part time depending on the needs of the department.
Responsibilities (included but are not limited to):
- Support delivery of our multiplatform strategy, managing reservations in channels other than Airbnb
- Support the revenue management strategy through our bespoke pricing framework
- Find and share relevant information with the finance department
- Assist the finance department on a variety of topics
Who we are looking for:
- Are you self-driven, dynamic and possess excellent organisational skills?
- Are you focused on outcomes and highly performance driven?
- Are you interested in operational excellence and in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you someone who loves the financial world and takes care about profitability?
- Are you someone who wants to put his/her ideas into practice?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing start up where you can make a real difference?
You will report directly to the Finance Team Leader and will be given the chance to take on more responsibility based on your skills and interests as Pass the Keys continues to grow rapidly.
We welcome candidates who are educated to a degree level, recently graduated from or studying Business Administration, Economics or similar. Please note this is an unpaid internship. However, we will pay you the monthly transportation cost and you will learn a lot working with our great team in the TechHub, one of the best co-working spaces in London. On top of that, we can provide you with great references at the end of your successful internship.
Work in a fast paced growing start up
Perks: free coffee, tea, beer, table tennis, bike storage
Location: our office is based 5 minutes walking distance from Moorgate station